We take our customer’s privacy seriously.
This document sets out how we will use your personal information, and how to have us remove your personal information from our lists.
We will never share your personal information with third parties, except to the extent required by law.
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide the product you asked for.
- For accounting and tax purposes if you make a purchase from us.
- To store your product registration code so that you can retrieve it in the future.
- We may also check your personal information to prevent fraud.
- We may use your personal information to inform you about upgrades and special offers regarding Ten Thumbs.
We use anonymised data to monitor website performance and assess ways we can provide you with a better service and program.
If you would prefer not to receive offer emails from us you can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by clicking the link at the foot of every mailer.
If you would like your personal data deleted in accordance with GDPR rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. If your data is not required for accounting purposes we will delete it for you.