At Runtime Revolution we take our customer's privacy seriously.This document sets out how we will use your personal information, and how to have us remove your personal information from our lists.
We will never share your personal information with third parties, except to the extent required by law.
Ten Thumbs Typing Test customers: We will use your information in three ways:
- To enter you in the high scores. We will not display your email address, but we will display your name unless you ask us to remove it. We regret we cannot display your name if you don't give it to us, or if you don't enter an email address.
- If you enter an email address at the end of the test, you can link your test results to a new student file in Ten Thumbs Typing Tutor (from version 3.1). This will help Ten Thumbs select the right level to begin your lessons at.
- We may also send you emails from time to time with information and special offers about Ten Thumbs Typing Tutor and Ten Thumbs Typing Test.
Ten Thumbs Typing Tutor customers: The information you supply will be used in the following ways:
- To provide the product you asked for, and for monitoring purposes.
- We will also keep it in case you lose your product registration code and need it sent out to you again.
- We may also check your personal information to prevent fraud.
- We may use your personal information to inform you about upgrades and special offers regarding Ten Thumbs.
If you would prefer not to receive email from us please email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Unsubscribe" in the subject heading, and we will remove your email address from our lists.
If you wish your name removed from the High Scores, please email email@example.com with "Remove High Score" in the subject heading.
3rd June 2005.